Just a several months in the past, Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Providers positioned Capgemini as a Leader. Now NelsonHall has rated us as a Leader in its Advanced Digital Place of work Companies NEAT report (NelsonHall Vendor Analysis and Evaluation Tool), released in March 2019. Leaders are “vendors that exhibit both a high potential relative to their peers to produce fast reward and a superior capacity relative to their friends to meet client future needs.”
These are happy achievements for the complete EUS team, and the analyst recognition underscores the value Capgemini are bringing to clientele. Even so, a much more nuanced glance at the NelsonHall report will help solution a important problem lots of enterprise leaders are thinking about nowadays: What is needed to renovate the hoopla about making an “agile workforce” into actuality and authentic-planet success?
Additional specifically, how can the digital place of work strengthen worker efficiency and make workers additional efficient as effectively as additional content with their do the job and their employer?
The NelsonHall NEAT evaluation sheds mild on a vital power Capgemini provides to the digital workplace: In a word, connectedness. To quotation the report:
“Capgemini positions its digital workplace products and services in support of its related staff practical experience, which focuses on connecting an worker with every little thing required to offer a much better user experience. This includes currently being able to connect with a bodily workplace, men and women and support products and services to supply the user-encounter.”
Allow for me to present context. Capgemini has been steadily acquiring the “Connected Employee Experience” (CEE) for years. CEE is aimed at integrating all the things workers interact with in their day-to-working day jobs as very well as in their life as consumers—from smartphones, laptops, desktops, apps, IoT certification gadgets, chatbots and even wearable technology—all to present a seamless, protected expertise and access to all the things they want to be effective. The unique things of the CEE all add and add worth to this core concept. For illustration:
- Our Linked Workspace providers give personnel secure accessibility to all their apps and data from any gadget, any place, at any time.
- The Connected Office products and services make improvements to the personnel expertise in interacting with physical areas and workplace facilities—for illustration generating it fast and easy to arrange conference rooms and meeting facilities.
- The Connected Employee offerings transform the assistance knowledge, masking every thing from the provider desk to onsite aid products and services and social/collaboration alternatives, using cognitive computing, machine learning, AI, state-of-the-art analytics, chat bots, voice bots, and gamification to forecast and respond to personnel requires.
Just about every offering complements the other people, making an interconnected, conclusion-to-close worth chain that makes advantages for customers, IT, and the small business.
The growing value of an built-in and connected resolution
Why is integration getting to be significantly critical? For the reason that if digital engineering does not do the job with each other, workforce simply cannot function together. Piecemeal options that don’t join stop up making teams that just can’t collaborate, and that potential customers to frustration, duplication of effort, lessen job fulfillment, and decreased productivity.
The NelsonHall report appears to be to concur. In its evaluation of “key good results factors” and “future direction” for digital workplace providers distributors, the report included:
- Clever collaboration: integrating different social collaboration platforms into in general self-service portal for ease of accessibility (which includes Microsoft Teams, Yammer, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Chatter, Slack, Hangouts Chat, Skype for Small business, G-Suite).
- Unified endpoint management: bringing all endpoint management together in a solitary unified provider, as a result of cloud-based mostly administration toolsets…, together with the total lifecycle of all endpoints from on-boarding to retirement.
- Bigger personalization of providers through integration of social collaboration platforms within self-serve portals employing gamification approaches to push the engagement and adoption of digital place of work services
Continuing investment in related ordeals
Capgemini will proceed to commit closely in even further development of its CEE capabilities in the years in advance, extending our leadership in this arena. According to the NelsonHall report:
“Capgemini has made a potent proposition across digital place of work providers by its in general Related Personnel Experience… It is additional growing conclude-consumer expertise via the use of gamification methodologies to drive user adoption for resources across the digital place of work and using Systrack for stop-consumer working experience monitoring. It is also using the staff expertise additional via its Related Workplace capabilities, throughout smart conferencing and services, using sensors and beacons in partnership with HPE Aruba.
…Capgemini is also perfectly positioned to assistance clients on their…